Skip to content APPLY CREDIT
Warranty Information (Terms & Condition)
- Warranty coverage, policy and it’s length follows as what originally provided by ‘Brand Owner’.
- The customer can send all the product directly to an authorized service center (according to the Brand purchased) ; for warranty / diagnose purpose.
Any fault as below; will not be covered by Manufacturer’s Warranty:
- Unauthorized Repair
- Unauthorized Third Parties / Modification
- Seal has been tempered or removed
- Water / Liquid Damaged.
- Physical, LCD & Touch Screen Damaged.
- Dead Pixel Below 7 pixel
- Unable to provide the original proof of purchase (tax Invoice) during a warranty claim
- Changes of default system by a 3rd party.
- Rooted Device.
- Disasters such as floods, fires, winds, earthquakes or lightning